Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rick's Pilgrimage

Posted by Picasa









I don't often recommend blogs outright, usually preferring to slip them into the "Links" section and let you find them by accident or serendipity. But I've so been enjoying a particular blog that I had to make you aware of it.

"Where in the World" is the brand spanking new travel blog by my co-worker and friend, Rick, who saved up God-knows-how-much money, told us all about a month ago that he was taking a sabbatical, and now finds himself crawling all over Asia and Europe for almost four months!

He regularly posts pictures and fascinating, well-written impressions about his time abroad that I just had to share.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger rick the sashquach (with a giant brain) said...

Thanks Brandon. Posting pictures from the internet cafe's in Bangkok has been a frustrating, needlessly difficult procedure, but I'll do what I can to give those gracious enough to read my blog an idea of what I'm seeing on the other side of the world.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus