Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mile High Hopes



All of our friends know who the true sports fan in the family is.

Sure, I enjoy a good football game, but generally I can think of several other things I'd rather do first. Stephanie on the other hand, lives for football season. Especially Bronco's football. (I live for the Olympics! More on that in a couple weeks.)

As Colorado's collective guts begin twisting in anticipation for this weekend's AFC Championship game in Denver, Stephanie wanted me to share her joy in letting you know that not only was she in attendance at the game last weekend when the Bronco's rode over the New England Patriots, but she'll also be at Mile High this Sunday to cheer on Denver as they sweep the Steelers aside on their way to the Super Bowl.

Go Broncos!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon C. Fibbs said...

My boycott of the Broncos stands firm. It is after all there best hope for winning.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Chiefs. No Rams. Not even my *coughcough* Cowboys. My attitude towards the playoffs this year is one of slight bemusement. Broncos, Seahawks, whatever.

And as long as she's not a frickin' Rockies fan.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could go with you!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife's "Go! Denver!!" attitude is adorable. (Being in Cowboy Country we have to get our football thrills vicariously through others.)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go steelers

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. That was ugly. And I'm already yawning at our prospects for an exciting Super Bowl.

Bring on Bodie Miller and corrupt figure skating judges. I said bring it!!!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus