Sunday, March 13, 2005

NASKIRK

Every year, my church's boy's club, the Royal Rangers (think religious Boy Scouts) puts on a pinewood derby. Last year's was so successful and enjoyable that the church opened the races up to anyone who wished to participate.

Struck with inspiration, I entered the Star Trek: Original Series shuttlecraft, Galileo Seven for this year's race which took place yesterday.







Unfortunately, this is how my car performed for the majority of the heats:




But fortune favors the bold and what I couldn't win in speed, I won in style--First Place in Show!




"I'd like to thank all the little people in red uniforms who died horrible deaths so I could be here today..."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HYSTERICAL!!! Great work Brandon!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is by far your best post, like, EVER.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Oh shut up!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no! I MEANT that.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus